Unless otherwise specified herein, payment for all Products is due upfront, annually, and within thirty (30) days of the invoice date, sent by Swapcard to Organizer after signature of the Subscription Form.
1.1. License to Swapcard Platform
Organizer must purchase a license to use the Platform to create its Event(s) and/or Community(ies), which is accessible via Swapcard Container Platform. The Swapcard Container Platform includes unlimited Organizer Seats, access to web and Application Programming Interfaces (API), of the:
Each part of the Swapcard Container Platform is marked with Swapcard Branding and is provided under the Swapcard uniform resource locator (“URL”) by default unless Organizer purchases a Platform add-on as described below.
1.2 Platform add-ons
In order to partially or completely remove Swapcard Branding from the Platform, Organizer can opt to purchase the following add-ons:
Organizer represents and warrants that it holds all necessary ownership, rights, licenses, and permissions in any and all of its trademarks, distinctive signs, and URLs used in any Platform add-on. Swapcard will not be held liable for Organizer’s unauthorized use of any such Organizer Content. In the event that Organizer opts for the Platform add-on, Organizer acknowledges and agrees that Swapcard may capture screenshots of the Mobile Application for submission to mobile application stores, which may contain Organizer and Exhibitor’s names, and Organizer represents and warrants that it has obtained prior consent from its Exhibitors to such use.
2. Event Blocks
During the Term, Organizer may use the following Attendees and/or Exhibitors Event Blocks:
- Included Event Block: the Event Block made available by Swapcard to Organizer at the beginning of each contractual year as indicated on Swapcard Website and/or the Subscription Form.
- Purchased Event Block: for the Subscription Plans, the Event Block that Organizer may purchase in addition to the Included Event Block throughout the Term and within the Limit imposed for each Plan.
- Overage Event Block: for every Plan, the Event Block that Swapcard will invoice to Organizer and that Organizer agrees to pay in case Organizer consumes more Attendees and/or Exhibitors Event Credits than the Event Credits included in the Included Event Block and if applicable, Purchased Event Block. The Overage Event Block will be charged by Swapcard and are computed per contractual year as follows:
Event Block are available for consumption during the Term. Any unconsumed Event Block cannot be rolled over a renewal Term and any Event Credits included in such unconsumed Event Block are lost and non refundable.
Each Attendees/Exhibitor Event Credit counts toward Event Block once per contractual year. Attendees and Exhibitors Event Credits count toward Event Block ninety-two (92) hours following the integration of the respective Attendees and/or Exhibitors in the Swapcard Solutions, notwithstanding any further change by Organizer and/or Members, or actual attendance to Event and/or Community by Attendees and/or Exhibitors, or use of the Swapcard Solution by Attendees and/or Exhibitors.
Organizer understands and agrees that evidence of Attendees/Exhibitors Event Credit computation is provided only via the Swapcard Solutions and any other means, material, documents and/or software are not allowed to prove the number of Event Credits Organizer consumes while using the Swapcard Solutions while using the Swapcard Solutions.
3. Platform experience enhancers
Organizer may purchase the following Platform experience enhancers as part of its Subscription Plan.
- Exhibitor Lead Capture: allows sharing of Attendee and Exhibitor contact information through the scanning of a QR or ticket code on the Mobile Application.
- Interactive Floor Plan: a digitally animated a digitally animated mapping of the facility hosting an on-site Event, including the details of the location of Exhibitor booths.
- Gamification: enables Organizer to include gaming features in both on-site and online Events and/or Communities.
- Real Time Messaging Protocol (“RTMP”): enables Organizer to broadcast live videos during the Event and/or Community without relying on a Third-Party broadcaster, either directly via the Swapcard Backstage or using a Third-Party video content editor of Organizer’s choice.
- Swapcard Backstage: when using RTMP, feature to manage live sessions, to invite speakers to join a virtual greenroom before and during the live session and to customize the layout of the livestream with features including but not limited to banners, customized background, screen sharing.
- In-App Registration: basic Attendee enrollment to Events and Communities without external booking systems allowing Attendees to register and acquire tickets, created by Organizer, according to Organizer’s quantity and availability rules. In-App Registration provides Organizer with a record of registered Attendees and corresponding badge barcode.
- Single Sign On (SSO): feature enabling Organizer to securely authenticate in multiple Mobile Applications and websites associated with the Platform by using the same set of credentials.
- Statistics Report: computed data and details on attendance and interactions between Attendees and Exhibitors during an Event and/or Community.
- Intelligence Report: specific analytical and synthesis details on Organizer’s Event and/or Community performed by Swapcard specialized Personnel. The Intelligence Reports include the Statistics Report.
II. Professional Services
Organizer may purchase the following Professional Services as part of its Subscription Plan. Unless otherwise stated in the following sections or in the Subscription Form:
- Following the reception of Organizer’s request for Professional Services, Swapcard will provide Organizer with an estimate of the necessary hours to complete the Professional Services and associated Subscription Fees in a Subscription Form, which will be executed by Organizer and incorporated into the Agreement.
- Swapcard will invoice the total Subscription fees for Professional Services on the Effective Date of the Agreement.
- Organizer understands and agrees that the hours indicated in the Subscription Form for Professional Services are only an estimate and Swapcard may spend more time than estimated to complete such Professional Services. Swapcard reserves the right to invoice a supplemental Subscription Fees and associated Cost for any supplemental Professional Services provided to Organizer, based on standard industry practice and current price list, and Organizer accepts to pay for such supplemental work.
- Subscription Fees for Professional Services are final during each contractual year. Professional Services purchased with less than thirty (30) days’ notice or requested to be performed outside of Business Day or Working Hours may be charged at a premium rate.
1. Platform Services
Unless otherwise specified in the Subscription Form, the Platform Services listed in this section do not automatically renew at the end of the Term.
- Third Party Services Integration: enables connecting the Platform and Third Party Services to migrate Organizer Content and Member information from one system to the other.
- Custom Professional Services: includes the custom creation and oversight of Event(s) and/or Community(ies) on behalf of Organizer based on Organizer’s specific needs and requirements.
2. Registration Services
2.1. Registration License
2.1.1. Types of Registration licenses
2.1.2. Registration License Add-On
2.2. Registration Block
The following Registration Block will be available or invoiced to Organizer in the event of purchase of a Registration license:
Registration Block are available for consumption during the Term. Any unconsumed Registration Block cannot be rolled over a renewal Term and any Registration Credits included in such unconsumed Registration Block are lost and non refundable.
Each Attendees/Exhibitor Registration Credit counts toward Registration Block once per contractual year. Attendees and Exhibitors Registration Credits count toward Registration Block ninety-two (92) hours following the integration of the respective Attendees and/or Exhibitors in the Swapcard Solutions, notwithstanding any further change by Organizer and/or Members, or actual Registration to Event and/or Community by Attendees and/or Exhibitors, or use of the Swapcard Solution by Attendees and/or Exhibitors.
Organizer understands and agrees that evidence of Attendees/Exhibitors Registration Credit computation is provided only via the Swapcard Solutions and any other means, material, documents and/or software are not allowed to prove the number of Credits Organizer consumes while using the Swapcard Solutions.
2.3 Registration Enhancers
Organizer may purchase the following Registration enhancer for onsite Registration:
3. Customer Success and Support
Organizer may purchase the following Professional Services as part of or in addition to its Subscription Plan. Unless indicated otherwise in the Subscription Form, Customer Success and Support do not automatically renew at the end of each Term.
3.1 Customer Success
For eligible Subscription Plan, Organizer may purchase video call and email assistance delivered by Swapcard Personnel during Working Hours and including but not limited to Organizer’s onboarding on the Platform, training on the Platform’s use, and guidance in creating and managing Events and/or Communities on the Platform (“Customer Success”).
Customer Success is invoiced at a daily rate of eight (8) Working Hours. Any commenced hour of Customer Success above eight (8) Working Hours will automatically trigger a supplemental day of Customer Success available to and payable by Organizer, notwithstanding Organizer’s actual consumption.
Organizer must inform Swapcard at least thirty (30) days before the day Organizer wishes to receive Customer Success. Swapcard does not guarantee to provide Customer Success if the request is received less than thirty (30) days before the requested day and will inform Organizer as soon as reasonably practicable of Swapcard’s ability to perform Customer Success on such date.
3.2.1 Premium Online Support
3.2.2 Onsite Support