Appendix B - Swapcard Solutions List
This Swapcard Solutions list (“Swapcard Solutions List”) forms part of the Agreement between Swapcard and Organizer and is legally binding. When subscribing to a Subscription Plan, Organizer will choose the Swapcard Solutions indicated in this Swapcard Solutions List it elects to purchase, as further described below. Swapcard reserves the right to add, modify, change, or alter this Swapcard Solutions List and the features made available through any of the Swapcard Solutions at any time, in its sole discretion. Any material change will be reasonably communicated by Swapcard to Organizer. Capitalized terms not defined herein will carry the meaning assigned to them in Appendix A.
Unless otherwise specified herein, payment for all Products is due upfront, annually, and within thirty (30) days of the invoice date, sent by Swapcard to Organizer after signature of the Subscription Form.
1.1. License to Swapcard Platform
Organizer must purchase a license to use the Platform to create its Event(s) and/or Community(ies), which is accessible via Swapcard Container Platform. The Swapcard Container Platform includes unlimited Organizer Seats, access to web and Application Programming Interfaces (API), of the:
Each part of the Swapcard Container Platform is marked with Swapcard Branding and is provided under the Swapcard uniform resource locator (“URL”) by default unless Organizer purchases a Platform add-on as described below.
1.2 Platform add-ons
In order to partially or completely remove Swapcard Branding from the Platform, Organizer can opt to purchase the following add-ons:
Organizer represents and warrants that it holds all necessary ownership, rights, licenses, and permissions in any and all of its trademarks, distinctive signs, and URLs used in any Platform add-on. Swapcard will not be held liable for Organizer’s unauthorized use of any such Organizer Content. In the event that Organizer opts for the Platform add-on, Organizer acknowledges and agrees that Swapcard may capture screenshots of the Mobile Application for submission to mobile application stores, which may contain Organizer and Exhibitor’s names, and Organizer represents and warrants that it has obtained prior consent from its Exhibitors to such use.
2. Event Blocks
During the Term, Organizer may use the following Attendees and/or Exhibitors Event Blocks:
- Included Event Block: the Event Block made available by Swapcard to Organizer at the beginning of each contractual year as indicated on Swapcard Website and/or the Subscription Form.
- Purchased Event Block: for the Subscription Plans, the Event Block that Organizer may purchase in addition to the Included Event Block throughout the Term and within the Limit imposed for each Plan.
- Overage Event Block: for every Plan, the Event Block that Swapcard will invoice to Organizer and that Organizer agrees to pay in case Organizer consumes more Attendees and/or Exhibitors Event Credits than the Event Credits included in the Included Event Block and if applicable, Purchased Event Block. The Overage Event Block will be charged by Swapcard and are computed per contractual year as follows:
Event Block are available for consumption during the Term. Any unconsumed Event Block cannot be rolled over a renewal Term and any Event Credits included in such unconsumed Event Block are lost and non refundable.
Each Attendees/Exhibitor Event Credit counts toward Event Block once per contractual year. Attendees and Exhibitors Event Credits count toward Event Block ninety-two (92) hours following the integration of the respective Attendees and/or Exhibitors in the Swapcard Solutions, notwithstanding any further change by Organizer and/or Members, or actual attendance to Event and/or Community by Attendees and/or Exhibitors, or use of the Swapcard Solution by Attendees and/or Exhibitors.
Organizer understands and agrees that evidence of Attendees/Exhibitors Event Credit computation is provided only via the Swapcard Solutions and any other means, material, documents and/or software are not allowed to prove the number of Event Credits Organizer consumes while using the Swapcard Solutions while using the Swapcard Solutions.
3. Platform experience enhancers
Organizer may purchase the following Platform experience enhancers as part of its Subscription Plan.
- Exhibitor Lead Capture: allows sharing of Attendee and Exhibitor contact information through the scanning of a QR or ticket code on the Mobile Application.
- Interactive Floor Plan: a digitally animated a digitally animated mapping of the facility hosting an on-site Event, including the details of the location of Exhibitor booths.
- Gamification: enables Organizer to include gaming features in both on-site and online Events and/or Communities.
- Real Time Messaging Protocol (“RTMP”): enables Organizer to broadcast live videos during the Event and/or Community without relying on a Third-Party broadcaster, either directly via the Swapcard Backstage or using a Third-Party video content editor of Organizer’s choice.
- Swapcard Backstage: when using RTMP, feature to manage live sessions, to invite speakers to join a virtual greenroom before and during the live session and to customize the layout of the livestream with features including but not limited to banners, customized background, screen sharing.
- In-App Registration: basic Attendee enrollment to Events and Communities without external booking systems allowing Attendees to register and acquire tickets, created by Organizer, according to Organizer’s quantity and availability rules. In-App Registration provides Organizer with a record of registered Attendees and corresponding badge barcode.
- Single Sign On (SSO): feature enabling Organizer to securely authenticate in multiple Mobile Applications and websites associated with the Platform by using the same set of credentials.
- Statistics Report: computed data and details on attendance and interactions between Attendees and Exhibitors during an Event and/or Community.
- Intelligence Report: specific analytical and synthesis details on Organizer’s Event and/or Community performed by Swapcard specialized Personnel. The Intelligence Reports include the Statistics Report.
II. Professional Services
Organizer may purchase the following Professional Services as part of its Subscription Plan. Unless otherwise stated in the following sections or in the Subscription Form:
- Following the reception of Organizer’s request for Professional Services, Swapcard will provide Organizer with an estimate of the necessary hours to complete the Professional Services and associated Subscription Fees in a Subscription Form, which will be executed by Organizer and incorporated into the Agreement.
- Swapcard will invoice the total Subscription fees for Professional Services on the Effective Date of the Agreement.
- Organizer understands and agrees that the hours indicated in the Subscription Form for Professional Services are only an estimate and Swapcard may spend more time than estimated to complete such Professional Services. Swapcard reserves the right to invoice a supplemental Subscription Fees and associated Cost for any supplemental Professional Services provided to Organizer, based on standard industry practice and current price list, and Organizer accepts to pay for such supplemental work.
- Subscription Fees for Professional Services are final during each contractual year. Professional Services purchased with less than thirty (30) days’ notice or requested to be performed outside of Business Day or Working Hours may be charged at a premium rate.
1. Platform Services
Unless otherwise specified in the Subscription Form, the Platform Services listed in this section do not automatically renew at the end of the Term.
- Third Party Services Integration: enables connecting the Platform and Third Party Services to migrate Organizer Content and Member information from one system to the other.
- Custom Professional Services: includes the custom creation and oversight of Event(s) and/or Community(ies) on behalf of Organizer based on Organizer’s specific needs and requirements.
2. Registration Services
2.1. Registration License
2.1.1. Types of Registration licenses
2.1.2. Registration License Add-On
2.2. Registration Block
The following Registration Block will be available or invoiced to Organizer in the event of purchase of a Registration license:
Registration Block are available for consumption during the Term. Any unconsumed Registration Block cannot be rolled over a renewal Term and any Registration Credits included in such unconsumed Registration Block are lost and non refundable.
Each Attendees/Exhibitor Registration Credit counts toward Registration Block once per contractual year. Attendees and Exhibitors Registration Credits count toward Registration Block ninety-two (92) hours following the integration of the respective Attendees and/or Exhibitors in the Swapcard Solutions, notwithstanding any further change by Organizer and/or Members, or actual Registration to Event and/or Community by Attendees and/or Exhibitors, or use of the Swapcard Solution by Attendees and/or Exhibitors.
Organizer understands and agrees that evidence of Attendees/Exhibitors Registration Credit computation is provided only via the Swapcard Solutions and any other means, material, documents and/or software are not allowed to prove the number of Credits Organizer consumes while using the Swapcard Solutions.
2.3 Registration Enhancers
Organizer may purchase the following Registration enhancer for onsite Registration:
3. Customer Success and Support
Organizer may purchase the following Professional Services as part of or in addition to its Subscription Plan. Unless indicated otherwise in the Subscription Form, Customer Success and Support do not automatically renew at the end of each Term.
3.1 Customer Success
For eligible Subscription Plan, Organizer may purchase video call and email assistance delivered by Swapcard Personnel during Working Hours and including but not limited to Organizer’s onboarding on the Platform, training on the Platform’s use, and guidance in creating and managing Events and/or Communities on the Platform (“Customer Success”).
Customer Success is invoiced at a daily rate of eight (8) Working Hours. Any commenced hour of Customer Success above eight (8) Working Hours will automatically trigger a supplemental day of Customer Success available to and payable by Organizer, notwithstanding Organizer’s actual consumption.
Organizer must inform Swapcard at least thirty (30) days before the day Organizer wishes to receive Customer Success. Swapcard does not guarantee to provide Customer Success if the request is received less than thirty (30) days before the requested day and will inform Organizer as soon as reasonably practicable of Swapcard’s ability to perform Customer Success on such date.
3.2.1 Premium Online Support
3.2.2 Onsite Support
- back-office portal allowing Organizer to create and manage Events and Communities on the Organizer Area, including but not limited to uploading Organizer Content, supervising and measuring the outcome of the Events through data and analytics, managing live session with virtual greenroom and animation and managing Members registration and rights (“Studio”);
- portal allowing Exhibitors to highlight their entity and manage their Exhibitor Booth at Events and Communities they participate in, including, but not limited to, managing Personnel, scheduling meetings with Members and replying to messages, collecting and exporting leads, and measuring their activity through data and analytics (“Exhibitor Center”);
- iOS mobile application allowing Organizer to manage access to its Event, including but not limited to scanning Attendees and/or Members’ badges during an on-site Event when entering or exiting a session, and controlling Attendees and/or Member’s access to sessions depending on the type of ticket they purchased to the Event “(Swap Access”)
- portal allowing Members to access the Organizer Area on the Platform and attend Events and Communities they are invited to, navigate Organizer Content for these specific Events and/or Communities, interact with other Members, and increase their network and knowledge about the Event and/or Community they are attending (“Event/Community Application”); and
- iPhone Operating System (“iOS”) and/or Android mobile version of the Event/Community Application (“Mobile Application”).
- Branded Platform with Branded Mobile Application: includes the ability for Organizer to remove Swapcard Branding inside the Organizer Area in the Event/Community Application and Exhibitor Center, replacing it with Organizer Branding and to have one Mobile Application replacing Swapcard Branding with Organizer Branding. The URL used for the web version of the Studio, Event/Community Application, and Exhibitor Center, as well as the email used to send Members information and Swap Access, are marked with Swapcard’s name. The Event and/or Community is accessible to Members through the Swapcard Container Platform.
- White Label Platform with White Label Mobile Application: includes the ability for Organizer to remove Swapcard Branding in the Event/Community Application and Exhibitor Center, replacing it with Organizer Branding to have one Mobile Application replacing Swapcard Branding with Organizer Branding, and to use Organizer’s URL for the web version of the Studio, Event/Community Application, and Exhibitor Center. The emails used to send Members information are marked with Organizer’s web domain and Organizer Branding. At Organizer’s request, the Event and/or Community may be made inaccessible to Members through the Swapcard Container’s Event/Community Application, Mobile Application, and Exhibitor Center.
- Extra Branded Mobile Application: additional Mobile Applications with Organizer Branding that can be purchased in addition to the Branded Platform with Branded Mobile Application or the White Label Platform with White Label Application.
- In case of Free Plan, any overage consumption of Credit in surplus of an Included Block will lead to the automatic enrollment of the Organizer in the next less expensive Subscription Plan and the Event Overage Block will be charged at the price of the Event Purchased Block of the new Subscription Plan with a surplus of 20% for Event Attendees Overage Block and 15% for Event Exhibitors Overage Block.
- In case of Subscription Plan, the Event Overage Block will be charged at the same price as the Event Purchased Block for the available plan with a surplus of 20% for Event Attendees Overage Block and 15% for Event Exhibitors Overage Block.
- Purchased Registration Block: the Attendees and Exhibitors Registration Block that Organizer must purchase when ordering a Registration license.
- Overage Registration Block: the Registration Block that Swapcard will invoice to Organizer and that Organizer agrees to pay in case Organizer consumes more Attendees and/or Exhibitors Credits than the Credits included in the Purchased Registration Block. The Overage Registration Block will be charged at the same price as the Purchased Registration Block for the available plan with a surplus of 20% for Attendees Overage Registration Block and 15% for Exhibitors Overage Registration Block.
- Registration Paid Tickets: in the event of paid Registration with payment processed by Swapcard, Organizer must purchase a mandatory enrollment per Attendee in addition to the In-App Registration.
Organizer may purchase one of the following standard Registration licenses per Event:
- Simple Registration: configuration and adaptation of Swapcard Registration tool for Attendees, including (i) two (2) hours of discovery to understand Organizer’s needs, (ii) eight (8) hours of development by Swapcard Personnel, and (iii) a maximum of ten (10) hours of assistance to Organizer that can be used throughout the Term.
- Advanced Registration: configuration and adaptation of Swapcard Registration tool for Attendees, including one hundred and twenty (120) hours of assistance to Organizer that can be used throughout the Term.
- Enterprise Registration: complete and customized development of Swapcard Registration and Event management support for all Members, including Attendees, speakers, and Exhibitors, fully addressing all of Organizer’s requirements and subject to a specific scoping of work by Swapcard.
In addition to the Registration license, Organizer may purchase the following add-on:
- Exhibitor & Sponsor Management Module: (80) hours of assistance enabling registration of Exhibitors attending Organizer’s Event and the management of their information.
- Speaker& Proposal Management Module: (80) hours of assistance enabling collection and management of relevant information about speakers, including their presentations, slideshows, and documents to be used during Event sessions.
- Custom Build and Configuration: any additional Registration work required by Organizer or work that is not listed in the above sections will be invoiced by Swapcard at hourly rate as indicated in the Subscription Form.
- Check-In and Badging Module: includes a license to use the physical Member Registration system at the Event facility and provides options for check-in, mobile ticketing, and badge printing.
- Swapcard Go: enables Organizer to rent or purchase all necessary physical equipment for self-service on-site badging and check-in, including but not limited to badge printer, internet router, and iPads as indicated on the Subscription Form. As part of Swapcard Go, Organizer may be able to purchase the following additional features:
- Swapcard Go Support: assistance in setting up the rental equipment rented and/or purchased;
- Swapcard Go Add-Ons: rent and/or purchase additional equipment not included in the initial Subscription Form.
- Dedicated Cloud: provides an online server specific to Organizer for Events with more than five hundred (500) Attendees registered in order to ensure availability of Registration services.
- Dedicated Web: in the event Organizer uses the Check-In and Badging Module, Dedicated Web provides a specific web server and on-site print server to enable badge printing and check-in at the Event facility.
In addition to Basic Support and only in case of eligible Subscription Plan, Organizer may purchase written remote assistance from Swapcard Personnel during Organizer’s live Event.
Premium Online Support is invoiced at a daily rate of eight (8) Working Hours, that can be split into two separate four (4) hour batches and used at Organizer’s discretion throughout the Term.
Organizer must inform Swapcard at least thirty (30) days before the day Organizer wishes to receive Premium Online Support. Swapcard does not guarantee to provide Premium Online Support if the request is received less than thirty (30) days before the requested day and will inform Organizer as soon as reasonably practicable of Swapcard’s ability to perform Premium Online Support on such date.
Organizer may opt to activate the Help Desk Button at no cost as part of the Premium Online Support.
Premium Online Support Service Level is further described in Appendix D.
Organizer may purchase the following Onsite Supports.
- Registration Standard On-Site Support: Swapcard Personnel in charge of implementing Registration Services at the Event facility.
- Premium On-Site Support: Swapcard Personnel in charge of providing assistance to Organiser and/or Member at the Event facility.
Onsite Support is invoiced at a daily rate, including up to eight (8) Working Hours per day, unless otherwise agreed upon by the Parties in the Subscription Form. Any Cost associated with the provision of Onsite Support will be payable by Organizer and invoiced separately from the Subscription Fee in arrears by Swapcard.
Organizer must inform Swapcard at least sixty (60) days before the day Organizer wishes to receive Onsite Support. Swapcard does not guarantee to provide Onsite Support in the event a request is received less than sixty (60) days before the requested day and will inform Organizer as soon as reasonably practicable of Swapcard’s ability to perform Onsite Support on such date. Any Onsite Support purchased with less than sixty (60) days’ notice will be charged at a premium rate.