At Swapcard, we believe in a simple philosophy; life as we know it is a result of the associations and connections made between human beings. Ultimately, it is human interaction that has shaped history. We want to empower people to reveal and reach their full capacity by meeting the right person at the right time. As the digital age is dawning, we aim to preserve the magic that occurs when real-life connections are made.
This is where Swapcard comes in! We provide our platform to event organizers to help them surpass their ambitions and help their participants make meaningful encounters!
Since our initial launch in November 2014, we have proudly served more than 900 events. As the number of events grow, so do we! With our recent fundraising deal, our team of 23 brave & curious individuals is now able to grow into a happy family of 35. With new members comes new ambitions. 2018 will be a year of international expansion and new territories conquered!
And that is where YOU come in!
We have managed to grow thanks to our product, outbound, and customer care. Now we want to strengthen our brand and organic growth. And we need you for that!
You'll be in charge of content marketing, including written and video content, and collaborating alongside with the marketing team.
- Develop and execute a content marketing strategy to drive organic website traffic, leads and sales
- Create and manage a content calendar
- Understand market needs and build content programs that meet the needs of our audiences
- Create and share high quality, new original content assets to achieve marketing objectives, including blog and web content, emails / e-newsletters, event presentations,
collateral, eBooks, infographics, case studies, webinars, and videos
- Optimize new and existing content across all digital channels and social accounts to drive the brand
- Track and measure the results of initiatives (leads, revenue impact etc)
- Collaborate with internal and / or external experts to produce insightful content
- Adapt global content to market needs
- Edit and approve translated content; supervise vendor translators to ensure quality, and maintain the localization glossaries and style guides
- Excellent writing in English
- 5+ years of professional experience with proven track record content marketing, journalism, PR or similar
- A strong copywriter with a natural love of all things digital
- Creative mindset
- Experience in developing and managing a brand's tone and personality, ensuring it is consistent across every aspect of the business from tweets, web, sales materials,
customer engagement emails etc.
- Expert at developing highly effective messaging, presentations and client or user-facing marketing content
- Understanding of SEO and SEM
- Experience using web analytic tools such as Google Analytics.
- Strong interest in the events industry
We are looking for those who are able to learn and adapt quickly, with a strong sense of passion and humility.
This is an amazing opportunity to help build a brand and have a strong impact in a fast-growing startup.
You’ll quickly become autonomous while learning and growing along with Swapcard.
This is an opportunity to embrace an adventure with a hard-working team, in a passionate and friendly atmosphere.
- Salary based on your profile
- Free gear & laptop
- Lunches, snacks & perks
- Friday drinks
- Team activities
- A Happiness Manager to ensure your well-being :)